Powered By M+RE FASHION NETWORK

SMOKE BREAK

--



It's been a few months now that I've been instilling and giving your your daily dose of fear... Now more and more I've been thinking more and more that I should switch up the game a little bit!!!!! FEARLANPHEAR has gained a cool little following in the little time hat I've been updating and has got some cool mentions.

Not only is it such a cool site to go for amazing photos of the great Kate and I want to include more.

Do you think I should expand and add other cool things or keep it plain and simple!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just simply like the idea of "keeping it simple". By the way, thanks for your updating :)

phoenixrising said...

I love all the pics of Kate the mostest --- but her style is so amazing you could expand on that if you wanted ---- clothes jewelry ---editorial work etc....

vejrubia said...

Keep it simple, keep it Kate.

Eww ok that's was horrible, but honestly; ANYTHING KL related is supported. You're not the only one who's obsessed.

-VJR

monsieursandmonsters.blogspot.com

Post a Comment